Reaction score
Item Name: FS 40+ M1 Garands for sale.

Zip Code: 30747

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 950 - 3,500

Caliber: 30-06

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Pre-WW2, WW2, and Korean War era. All are good to very good, to excellent almost new condition.

Only one Winchester left. No International Harvesters left. Still have Springfields and HRAs.

As a general rule, the older pre-war guns saw the most use, but are still in good condition. Most of the late production 1950's guns are still in great to excellent condition.

Barrels gage from 1.5 to 5.0.

Also have a limited amount of GI issue HXP ammo available.

Not really looking for trades, but not gonna turn down a great trade, either.

The lower price range rifles usually have a lot of battle scars in the wood and worn finish, but still shoot great.

Very few of these WW2 rifles have WW2 dated barrels. After the war, the US Army replaced the barrels on all of their rifles. So they look like they've been through a war, but with newer barrels they still shoot great.

All of our Korean War dated rifles DO have correctly dated barrels, because most of them are still very good to excellent, almost never issued condition. Or if they were issued, were only used to garrison and occasional training.

Pictures:
img_3534-jpg.1202199

img_3529-jpg.1202200

IMG_0939.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3534.JPG
    IMG_3534.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 2,979
  • IMG_3529.JPG
    IMG_3529.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,113
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Just a thought -- rent an armored car and do a meet and greet road trip to Atlanta. Ride in with 40+ rifles and ride out with $80k.

Would that be legal or would you need an FFL to do that many?

Like an ice cream truck, except we sell Garands.

Just listen for the music and then come running outside.

I purchased one from Mr Posey a few months back, a Springfield in the 5.8 mil range and it is a gem. Worth every penny and a very fair deal. The only thing more fun than taking her home was the conversation and time spent with Mr Posey. He is a gentleman with a tremendous knowledge and respect of quality firearms. I count it as a privilege to have met him.

Just saying...

Attachments

• M1.jpg
    M1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 44
id be more impressed if you actually put up a for sale listing instead of a picture of a bunch of rifles with absolutely no specifics or prices on each one.

To do each rifle justice, I'd have to write a paragraph on each one, giving specifications, details, etc.

Now multiply that by 40.

My eyes would go crosssed.

But I'm happy to talk to you about Garand collecting, differences in makes and years and conditions, etc; so that you can get an idea of what you'd like to have.

Then it's easy to narrow it down to a few rifles that are right for you. And then it's manageable for me to give you lots of details on those in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom