Reaction score
Item Name: FS 500 rounds Federal Syntech 150gr 9mm action pistol ammo

Zip Code: 30620

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 130

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 500 round case of Federal 150gr Syntech Action Pistol ammo.

Incredibly clean, smooth and soft shooting 9mm ammo intended for competition shooting. I have shot a lot of this and have not had any issues out of a bone stock Glock.

Factory sealed and never been opened. You of course are welcome to tear into and inspect it.

Also included is a box of 50 rounds of Federal HST 147gr jhp "training" ammo. Also shot lot of this and never had any issues but I do think of it as practice ammo as it is not inspected as thoroughly as the Duty HST's.

Asking $130 for it and meet me local at the Home Depot in Bethlehem.

Pictures:
img_1471-jpg.2699492

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS 500 rounds Federal Syntech 150gr 9mm action pistol ammo

Zip Code: 30620

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 130

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 500 round case of Federal 150gr Syntech Action Pistol ammo.

Incredibly clean, smooth and soft shooting 9mm ammo intended for competition shooting. I have shot a lot of this and have not had any issues out of a bone stock Glock.

Factory sealed and never been opened. You of course are welcome to tear into and inspect it.

Also included is a box of 50 rounds of Federal HST 147gr jhp "training" ammo. Also shot lot of this and never had any issues but I do think of it as practice ammo as it is not inspected as thoroughly as the Duty HST's.

Asking $130 for it and meet me local at the Home Depot in Bethlehem.

Pictures:
img_1471-jpg.2699492

Got a lot of interest in this all at once.

3 in line so probably safe to say it’s gone. I will post back up if it falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom