Item Gone: FS 97’ Fender Telecaster (CIJ - Crafted in Japan) w/ MAJOR UPGRADES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomRC

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 97’ Fender Telecaster (CIJ - Crafted in Japan) w/ MAJOR UPGRADES!

Zip Code: 30534

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1100

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1997 Fender Telecaster CIJ (Crafted in Japan) with MAJOR UPGRADES and Fender Gig Bag. Cosmetically the guitar is in excellent condition for a 20+ year old guitar. I bought this 2 years ago and was told it was 1997 model. I’ve included pictures of the serial number which appears to confirm. This is a CIJ (Crafted in Japan) Fender tele which are considered superior. Immediately after buying I did a major parts upgrade (see list of upgrades below). Last summer I had it completely refretted at Aperio Guitar in Alpharetta, leveled and re-radiused fretboard, checked wiring and added a bone nut. Total cost for all this work and parts upgrade exceeds $800.

$1100 cash and it is yours! The CIJ teles in good shape normally sell in the $900-$1000+ range without any of the upgraded parts let alone a complete custom refret. I will ONLY meet at a police department preferably in the Alpharetta or Cumming area unless you are a member with a lot of positive classifieds feedback (sorry!) I’ve sold items on professional guitar forums in the past and can provide info upon request to verify significant positive seller feedback. NO TRADES. Selling to fund another guitar purchase.

UPGRADES

July 2019
Aperio Guitar in Alpharetta did a full refret (6150 stainless frets), fret level and crowning, re-radiused the fretboard to spec, setup and intonation, installed and fitted a custom bone nut. Cost $400

March 2018
-installed Joe Barden Modern T-Style Pickup Set - incredible tele pickups!! $295
-installed Joe Barden Bridgeplate and Joe Barden Saddles Saddle - $55
-Added Oak Grigsby 4 way switch, Switchcraft Output Jack, CTS Control Pots, replaced wiring with shielded push back wire, Orange Drop Caps, Electrosocket Jack Mount, completely shielded inner cavity with Copper Tape - $100

Pictures:
img_0359-jpg.2645944

img_0362-jpg.2645950

img_0175-jpg.2645952

img_0176-jpg.2645956

img_0364-jpg.2645957

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom