• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS AC-Unity 26.5 Flare gun and Czech military surplus flares

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabara572

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
97   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS AC-Unity 26.5 Flare gun and Czech military surplus flares

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 220

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Didn't know what forum a Flare gun would fit into..... so I put it here. Mods please move if necessary.

Brand new AC-Unity 26.5mm Flare gun and (20) Czech military surplus flares (10x Red Rain, 10x Red Comet)

My buddy asked me to get him a flare gun and flares and promptly changed his mind after I ordered it all. Just trying to recoup some of my costs. Very sturdy military type flare gun.

Flare gun was $145 shipped from Atlantic Surplus.
20x Czech military Surplus flares were $100 shipped (hazmat fee).

So I have $245 into it, asking $220 for all. If you just want some combination of flares or gun make an offer.

Thanks

26.5MM Flare Gun- AC Unity​

• AC Unity 26.5mm Flare Gun
  • New Conidition
  • Polymer UV Resistant Body
  • Stainless Steel Barrel
  • Plastic Hardshell Case
  • 7.87 Length
  • Made in Bosnia and Herzegovina
AC Unity 26.5mm Flare Gun. This new production flare gun is built to last and features a UV resistant polymer body and a stainless steel barrel. Perfect to take on your boat, camping trip or to have in the car in case of an emergency. This flare gun comes with a plastic hard shell case for optimal storage when not in use. If emergency preparedness is important to you then this is an essential item to have.

Pictures:
20230112_092328.jpg
20230112_092339.jpg
20230112_092347.jpg
20230112_092428.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom