Item Name: Item Gone: FS Alpha Foxtrot 1911

Zip Code: 31047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good evening ODT,

I have a pristine Alpha Foxtrot 1911 up this evening. It has checkered front and rear grips, ambi safeties, bull barrel and the finish is amazing. It is an Officer model and has all of the premium feature of every other high end 1911. It shoots on target and you will not be disappointed. Alpha Foxtrot is out of Duluth GA. Have original bag, docs and lock.
You will not be disappointed with this high end 1911. Great finish and fit, bull barrel, and grips. Great EDC!
Thanks ODT

Pictures:
IMG_3926.jpeg
IMG_4114.jpeg
IMG_4116.jpeg
IMG_4118.jpeg
IMG_4117.jpeg
IMG_4119.jpeg
IMG_4120.jpeg
IMG_4121.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This would be a perfect one for me to get so my woman and I could both have officer size 1911 pistols I have 23lb Wolff springs recoil springs and extra power firing pin spring and she can chamber a round but said she'd like one that's not as difficult. How's this one with the recoil? Mine has very light recoil but I sacrifice with it being more difficult to pull the slide back.

This would be a perfect one for me to get so my woman and I could both have officer size 1911 pistols I have 23lb Wolff springs recoil springs and extra power firing pin spring and she can chamber a round but said she'd like one that's not as difficult. How's this one with the recoil? Mine has very light recoil but I sacrifice with it being more difficult to pull the slide back.
It’s a heavier officers model, so recoil is minimal. This one is real steel. Not a light weight model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom