61   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS AR15 Chrome BCG - Young Manufacturing

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 225 (includes shipping)

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a complete bolt carrier group from Young Manufacturing. It features their National Match carrier with an HMB bolt. The entire bolt carrier group has a chrome finish. This is a high dollar bolt carrier group often used in gucchi rifles, and quite often this brand of BCG is completely out of stock. The bolt has undergone MPI. I bought it brand new and have only put, at the very most, 200 rounds through it. I've never had a malfunction when using this BCG in a rifle. I'm looking to fund other things, so my plan is to sell this and buy a cheapo BCG to replace it. Here is a link to the BCG on Young Manufacturing's website - https://youngmanufacturing.net/product/ym-nm-ar15-carrier-complete/

These bolts come with either are regular M16 carrier, or the National Match carrier as an upgrade. They also either come with a standard M16 bolt or an HMB bolt as an upgrade. Both of these upgrades cost extra. A regular M16 carrier/bolt from Young typically costs $250 brand new. Upgrading to an HMB bolt seems to cost about $50 extra, and upgrading to the National Match carrier seems to cost an extra $25, so although this specific BCG isn't in stock online you could estimate it's brand new price to be around $325 + shipping if it were. I'm asking for $225, and that price includes shipping.

bcg1.jpg
bcg2.jpg
bcg3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom