• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone! Fs ar15 magazines i can help--the name of the store

iShOOtSiG

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
10   1
Reaction score
Item Name: AR15 MAGAZINES I CAN HELP--THE NAME OF THE STORE

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $20 pmags last time I was there

Caliber: They are currently sold out but will be getting more this week.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: A few days ago I was trying to get some magazines for some people on here at a fair price from a store I go to all the time and give them to people for what I paid for them. I said I would give the name of the store so here it is people. Give them your business. They are new and they are an awesome fair honest store. They are located in Buford. Dead Center Indoor Range is the name.
http://www.deadcenterrange.com/
That's their website. Please leave me feedback on what you think about the store...negative and positive so I can share with the employees there. All criticism welcome. They are new and have to learn some how. I hope you enjoy it like I do. O and you have to shoot their range. Simply one of the nicest I've been to. Its nice and roomie.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

No offense, but if you are not selling something you should probably list this in the general discussion. Not the "for sale" section as you are not selling something you are just plugging a business, also you should tell the range they should advertise here.

i say its ok
he is letting us know where to buy
if your stuff is higher priced,then gripe
otherwise thank him for the deal
my 2cents

thanks
to a good trader
not a price bump traitor

Back
Top Bottom