Item Name: FS AR57 Pistol/SBR 6" upper & Gemtrch SAR57 suppressor

Zip Code: 30340

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500.00

Caliber: 5.7x28

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Bill of sale required

Item Description: ***Mods...if this is not allowed, if you will remove and notify me if a violation***

An agency I am with will be getting rid of approx 20 AR57 uppers...these have the 6" barrels and are currently outfitted with the GemTech SAR57 direct thread suppressors. The suppressors are enclosed in the handguard (see pics). The EoTech seen in the pic is not included (all are equipped with the EoTech EXPS).

I wanted to see if there is any interest here before they are pushed to a local FFL. If there is interest in the uppers, I can give more detail in PM's. If there is interest in the Gemtech suppressors, I can also provide info through PM for a local FFL (Alpharetta) that will do the paperwork. They are currently fitted with the full auto bolts, the semi auto bolts and heavy buffers (for FA) will be included.

Right now I do not have firm pricing on the uppers and/or suppressors, but wanted to see if any interest here to give the ODT crew first opportunity. The price I put up top is not correct, but to satisfy the listing requirements.

Pictures:
ar57-jpg.1524300

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'm interested in what the pricing will be. I've been wanting a 12" version for awhile but I won't pass up on a deal & swap the barrels out.

Hope the price reflects that it's the older model, the new gen 3 looks tempting.

I know your initial add said you were not willing to ship, but if you need another sale, and change your mind about shipping the upper, I would be interested in one. (of course, pending final price point)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom