• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS ATI Titan (NEED THIS GONE!!! ...FINAL REDUCTION $330!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave5182

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
Old and In the Way
429   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ATI Titan (NEED THIS GONE!!! ...FINAL REDUCTION $330!!!!!)

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $330 FIRM!!!

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale only, nice used not abused officer size ATI Titan comes as pictured, with aftermarket grips and one mag, no box. Not original owner so unsure about round count, shoots great, functions as it should. $330 FIRM , NO TRADES , MEET IN ROSWELL, WILL NOT TRAVEL with GaDL and Ga carry permit. Thanks for looking

FWIW, because life is too short for BS , If you send me a PM stating that you are interested and want to set up a meeting and I respond, then twelve plus hours pass and no response from you, you will be ignored/blocked!! Happening way too much on ODT lately......

If you have less than 10 feedbacks, any negative feedback, or you need gas money to come meet me , don't waste waste your time.....

Pictures:
1000003563.jpg
1000003564.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
For sale only, nice used not abused officer size ATI Titan comes as pictured, with aftermarket grips and one mag, no box. Not original owner so unsure about round count, shoots great, functions as it should. $330 FIRM , NO TRADES , MEET IN ROSWELL, WILL NOT TRAVEL with GaDL and Ga carry permit. Thanks for looking

FWIW, because life is too short for BS , If you send me a PM stating that you are interested and want to set up a meeting and I respond, then twelve plus hours pass and no response from you, you will be ignored/blocked!! Happening way too much on ODT lately......

If you have less than 10 feedbacks, any negative feedback, or you need gas money to come meet me , don't waste waste your time.....
Bump

For sale only, nice used not abused officer size ATI Titan comes as pictured, with aftermarket grips and one mag, no box. Not original owner so unsure about round count, shoots great, functions as it should. $330 FIRM , NO TRADES , MEET IN ROSWELL, WILL NOT TRAVEL with GaDL and Ga carry permit. Thanks for looking

SPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom