• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS B78 30-06 Heavy Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dundee

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
48   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS B78 30-06 Heavy Barrel

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $950

Caliber: 30_06

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Continuing to sell things I don't/haven't shot, Browning B78 in 30-06 with aftermarket heavy barrel.
Rifle has some handling marks, beautifully figured wood. It appears there is a very slight, old/inert, crack in the forearm, could not get it to show in a photo.
Actually almost decided to "put it back in the safe" when another member listed a nice vintage 10x scope the other day with what looks having a more elongated style body, personally refrained from putting something with mild-dots etc on it, but have listed it because I'll most likely just put it away for another 3-4 years and not do anything with it.
And I need a new clutch in a truck. Hence for sale only.
I'll try and post better pictures later.

Pictures:
IMG_1578.jpg
IMG_1577 (1).jpg
IMG_1574.jpg
IMG_1573.jpg
IMG_1579.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Wat is the twist rate on the barrel and what is the gun weight with that barrel?

Purchased off Gunbroker, seller had an estate collection he was selling.
Have not weighed the rifle, it is not a lightweight. It has heft.
Can look at the twist rate when I get home Sunday night, that will be working it out via cleaning rod rotations.
Got it I think at least 4 years ago, can't find any details of the original listing on my Gunbroker account, and can't remember further details of the listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom