Reaction score
Item Name: FS Bergara HMR 6.5 creedmoor with Seekins 20moa rail and ASR Brake

Zip Code: 30655

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700

Caliber: 6.5 creedmoor

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Had this listed before and never got it sold so after a little delay relisting again.

Unfired Bergara HMR in 6.5 Creedmoor with original box, paperwork and 1 bergara branded 5 round AICS magazine.

Extras included a Seekins Precision 20 MOA rail and a used silencerco ASR muzzle brake. Brake was used on a different rifle and does show a little wear but other than that, everything is new in the box.

One downside is that with the brake installed the rifle does not quite fit in the factory box. Just FYI for the buyer.

Can get more pictures or info on request.

$700 local to Monroe or Bethlehem only.

Pictures:
img_0037-jpg.1617313

img_0038-jpg.1617314

img_0039-jpg.1617315

img_0041-jpg.1617316

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS Bergara HMR 6.5 creedmoor with Seekins 20moa rail and ASR Brake

Zip Code: 30655

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700

Caliber: 6.5 creedmoor

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Had this listed before and never got it sold so after a little delay relisting again.

Unfired Bergara HMR in 6.5 Creedmoor with original box, paperwork and 1 bergara branded 5 round AICS magazine.

Extras included a Seekins Precision 20 MOA rail and a used silencerco ASR muzzle brake. Brake was used on a different rifle and does show a little wear but other than that, everything is new in the box.

One downside is that with the brake installed the rifle does not quite fit in the factory box. Just FYI for the buyer.

Can get more pictures or info on request.

$700 local to Monroe or Bethlehem only.

Pictures:
img_0037-jpg.1617313

img_0038-jpg.1617314

img_0039-jpg.1617315

img_0041-jpg.1617316

Have had a lot of interest in this.

Just going to say this publicly for the record because it’s bit me before. An “I will take it” followed by a condition such as travel, trade or your pay day next Friday does not mean it’s yours. Until we have an agreed upon deal with date, time, place etc this item is still fair game.

Now I am off my soap box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom