• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Black Friday Specual: Kriss Vector 45acp Carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIGnificant

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
87   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Black Friday Special: Kriss Vector 45acp Carbine

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,200.00

Caliber: 45acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Found something that needs immediate funding, you know how that is...
For sale only: Kriss Vector Carbine in 45. Picked this up in a trade, took it to the range. Flawless with both the 13rd Glock mag and the Kriss 30rd (BNIB). Comes with a case (not original), 13 and 30 round mags and owners manual. Meprolight red dot not included.

This appears to be a Gen1 based on the slide trigger and housing for internal weapon light. My Meprolight is sighted in for an indoor 25yd range and I was getting 2" groups with just an elbow on the shooters rest. The muzzle rises very little and follow-up shots are outstanding. I woukd keep this if I didn't need the cash. Very fun rifle to have in any collection. Not my main go-to, but would have no issue using it for any purpose.

Pictures:
img_0951-jpg.974514
O
View attachment 974592

View attachment 974593

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom