Item Gone: FS BNIB JA Henckels / Zwilling 15-piece Kitchen Set (Spanish Steel) $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonarsessions

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS BNIB JA Henckels / Zwilling 15-piece Kitchen Set (Spanish Steel) $200

Zip Code: 30326

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 220 / 200

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new Zwilling /JA Henckels Twin Gourmet kitchen set with wood block.

Retails for $299 at Macy's and was made exclusively for them as a step up from the budget Chinese versions that seem to pop up everywhere.

Link here: https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...ted-for-macys-15-piece-twin-gourmet?ID=514648

The set includes:
  • 4" paring knife,
  • 5" serrated utility knife,
  • 8" bread knife,
  • 8" chef's knife,
  • 9" sharpening steel,
  • 1 x Kitchen shears,
  • 8 x 4.5" Twin Gourmet steak knives,
  • Hardwood knife block

Knives feature Friodur® ice hardened blades & Full bolsters.

Like I said before, they are not the budget chinese version, but were made in Spain and carry their limited lifetime warranty.

I have yet to take them out of the box but can do so in case you have any questions or want to see any of the pieces. PM me for more info.

$220 shipped takes them, or I can do local pickup for $200. I will also accept Paypal but ask that you add 3.5% to cover the Goods and Services fees.

Pictures:
3985488_fpx-tif-jpg.1490599

img_4414-jpg.1490600

img_4415-jpg.1490601

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom