Item Name: Item Gone: FS Breitling Colt 41 mm classic $1500

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1500 firm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For your consideration

Absolutely stunning deal on this Breitling Colt 41mm

Complete in the box with all accessories, warranties, leather travel pouch and electronic warranty card. Beautiful condition.

The price is rock solid firm at $1500, you will not find a better deal anywhere on a as new Breitling Colt.

THIS WATCH LOOKS ESSENTIALLY BRAND NEW. YOU WILL JOT FIND A BETTER DEAL ANYWHERE FOR A PRISTINE EXAMPLE.

Watch is listed on multiple sites including the Breitling Forums. Don’t wait thinking the price will
drop, if you know this watch, you know how much of an insane this price is.

Mall of Ga only for pick up

Pm any questions

Pictures:
B6EAF670-7D27-4B45-A0FB-2294F25B5921.jpeg
D9449DF9-6457-4683-BBCD-CC3704E798DA.jpeg
468E4E0F-EBD0-47F4-8E4E-9D5AAD1E9C7C.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I thought I’d give one of my usual crazy deals I do on ODT. After the weekend I will post it on the Breitling FB page where it will sell immediately at that price. Just wanted to give a great deal to someone on ODT. Before I went with the sure bet.

Bump last chance to score an insane early Xmas deal. You will be able to find it on Breitling watches for sale FB for it’s true value after this weekend

Is the band pretty stretched out?
The strap isn’t stretched one bit. It’s basically a brand new watch. The links are staggered which is a Breitling design. This adds for strength as well as comfort and amazing looks.

I wouldn’t advertise something as an “As New “ piece if it had issues. This is truly a remarkable watch at a remarkable price.

No where will
You find a better deal on the Breitling Colt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom