Item Gone: FS Browning 7mm A-boltmade in Japan with leather sling, soft case, leapold...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jastricker

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
192   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Browning 7mm A-boltmade in Japan with leather sling, soft case, leapold...

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 356/899

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am helping a family friend widow get sale her husbands several rifles and shotguns. Just realized the pics didn’t load- This is a browning A-bolt 7mm 25in barrel. Great hunting rifle for this season. Browning mount/rings Leopold 3x9 vari-x IIc which is a $400 scope not including the rings and pro mounting costs. Plus you are getting about $78 plus in high quality ammo- market price. Is over $113 plus a very nice like new leather padded sling about $40, and a soft case $25 value so you are only really paying about $356 for the gun based on the low value of the ammo which has been shot a handful of times to check the sight in of the scope as I misplaced some of the ammo when. I got it as almost all the boxes were 100% full. It is in new condition as he had health issues for many years, so he barely or didn’t get to shoot any of his guns.
13-7mm fed sierra gameking btsp
20- 7mm rem sp
16-“ “ Remington Mosley ballistic tip
10- rem HV core-lokt sp
12-“ “ fed premium 150hr btsp
Soft case
All for $899 for like new abolt and all the goodies you need to make it into a great hunting rifle as the sling is a really sweet ordinate leather sling.
Guns are at jasper/Dawsonville line, but my folks come to Kennesaw weekly
This is the second to last weapon that she has men selling. If I had the money I would buy it as it is great deal as it is damn essentially brand new, has great scope. The other gun listed for her is a WWII mil issues Savage 12gauge used for pilot to lead shot planes if flying wasn’t hard enough😂.If shipped it is assumed you have checked your states laws and there would be a higher fee as I don’t know what the cost is to ship a gun to another state. Although due to limited amount of rounds it holds I don’t think it is banned in any state, but that is on you

Pictures:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom