• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Browning B80 B-80 12 gauge with 28 inch barrel. Like new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cattledog737

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
41   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Browning B80 B-80 12 gauge with 28 inch barrel. Like new.

Zip Code: 30054

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 695

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am helping a friend that needs to part with some of his guns. Here is another one he has to sell. Browning B–80 12 gauge shotgun in like new condition. I do not think this was ever fired. The inside of the barrel is perfect. There might be one or two light handling marks on the shotgun but it’s super nice. Made in Portugal by FN Herstal. 2 3/4 with a 28 inch barrel. It takes Invector chokes. The current and only choke included is a Full choke (I think). Additionally, the barrel has PB Italy stamped on the right side. Unfortunately, I do not have the box or any paperwork or extra chokes.…Must have a Georgia drivers license and be 21. Must meet in the Conyers or Covington area. No trades. Thank you.

Pictures:
IMG_3839.jpeg
IMG_3843.jpeg
IMG_3840.jpeg
IMG_3841.jpeg
IMG_3845.jpeg
IMG_3844.jpeg
IMG_3842.jpeg
IMG_3846.jpeg
IMG_3908.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I am helping a friend that needs to part with some of his guns. Here is another one he has to sell. Browning B–80 12 gauge shotgun in like new condition. I do not think this was ever fired. The inside of the barrel is perfect. There might be one or two light handling marks on the shotgun but it’s super nice. Made in Portugal by FN Herstal. 2 3/4 with a 28 inch barrel. It takes Invector chokes. The current and only choke included is a Full choke (I think). Additionally, the barrel has PB Italy stamped on the right side. Unfortunately, I do not have the box or any paperwork or extra chokes.…Must have a Georgia drivers license and be 21. Must meet in the Conyers or Covington area. No trades. Thank you.

I am helping a friend that needs to part with some of his guns. Here is another one he has to sell. Browning B–80 12 gauge shotgun in like new condition. I do not think this was ever fired. The inside of the barrel is perfect. There might be one or two light handling marks on the shotgun but it’s super nice. Made in Portugal by FN Herstal. 2 3/4 with a 28 inch barrel. It takes Invector chokes. The current and only choke included is a Full choke (I think). Additionally, the barrel has PB Italy stamped on the right side. Unfortunately, I do not have the box or any paperwork or extra chokes.…Must have a Georgia drivers license and be 21. Must meet in the Conyers or Covington area. No trades. Thank you.
I’d like to get this from you. I could pick it up Tuesday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom