• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Browning Hi Power made in Belgium by Fabrique Nationale Hersteal

Status
Not open for further replies.

panamamac

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
47   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Browning Hi Power made in Belgium by Fabrique Nationale Hersteal

Zip Code: 30013

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 900 firm

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Very nice clean browning hi power.Traded from odt member a couple years ago.Safe queen.Nice collector.Test fired 1 mag.Has the red paint on inside of wood grips and adj beer can sights.pm serious inquirys.Thanks

Pictures:
20180202_120017-jpg.1494084

20180202_120737-jpg.1494085

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thanks. Made in 1980 mk II i believe .Great blueing and original wood with the red on the inside of grips and original mag.Traded odt member a couple years ago for it.He said it was in his safe for 20 plus years only test fired after he got it from his brother.Original sport adjustable or beer can sights.Great collector or shooter.

Thanks. Made in 1980 mk II i believe .Great blueing and original wood with the red on the inside of grips and original mag.Traded odt member a couple years ago for it.He said it was in his safe for 20 plus years only test fired after he got it from his brother.Original sport adjustable or beer can sights.Great collector or shooter.
Hey, why didn't you mention this today? .......kinda glad you didn't, I don't have any gun funds now:doh:

BTW, great pistol and a great trader and sometimes shooting buddy:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom