Item Gone: FS Browning X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Long Range McMillan Tungsten Ambush...

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Johnson

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
14   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Browning X-Bolt Hell&#039;s Canyon Long Range McMillan Tungsten Ambush...

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,750.00

Caliber: 6_5_cm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am the second owner. Rifle has not been shot. I also have about 180 rounds of ammo that can be made part of a deal.

I do have the box and all factory items included. I did mount a scope but other than that it has sat in the safe. It just needs a new home. The carbon fiber stock makes it really light.

Special McMillan Game Scout stock, Urban Carbon Ambush finish, extended bolt handle, 20 MOA rail with bubble level, muzzle brake, Tungsten Cerakote finish on barrel and action.

$2,499.99 - $2,559.99 MSRP - Sale Price $1,750.00 OBO

By contacting me you assert that you are legal to purchase and own this firearm.

Pictures:
XBolt.jpg
original.img (1).jpg
original.img.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I am the second owner. Rifle has not been shot. I also have about 180 rounds of ammo that can be made part of a deal.

I do have the box and all factory items included. I did mount a scope but other than that it has sat in the safe. It just needs a new home. The carbon fiber stock makes it really light.

Special McMillan Game Scout stock, Urban Carbon Ambush finish, extended bolt handle, 20 MOA rail with bubble level, muzzle brake, Tungsten Cerakote finish on barrel and action.

By contacting me you assert that you are legal to purchase and own this firearm.
I am the second owner. Rifle has not been shot. I also have about 180 rounds of ammo that can be made part of a deal.

That is a beautiful rifle. Is it still for sale??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom