• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS BUILT 10.5" AR PACKAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachglue

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS BUILT 10.5" AR PACKAGE ****now considering trades****

Zip Code: 30281

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $850

Caliber: .222/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have for sale a custom built 10.5" AR-15.

It's specs are as follows.

Spikes upper
7.5" bbl
10" Sampson evo rail
Magpul BUIS
Noveske KX3 pig (makes the barrel about 10.5 OAL)
YHM low profile gas block
Magpul XTM handstop

Spikes Lower
Daniel Defense LPK
Magpul MOE plus grip
KAK industries buffer tube, spring, and Shockwave
Heavy buffer

It will come with one Magpul PMag. Just needs the BCG and charging handle of your choice and she's ready to rock. (Keeping my Young Mfg BCG and BCM ch to be the heart of my next build). I'm not pressed to sell it, just kind of ready for something new, so low ballers can dream on. Although I'd like to put the cash towards my next build, I will consider trades that are in my favor. Feel free to throw em out there. Worst I can say is no. I will drive up to 30 min from Stockbridge for the right deal. PLEASE P.M. to inquire.

A few items that may interest me: Quality optics.. Aimpoint T-1, Trijicon MRO, Vortex Viper PST 1x4, etc....no thanks on Eotech. Glock 17 or 41. Trades are "plush cash" when applicable.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
photo-dec-05-10-17-59-am-jpg.698934

photo-oct-29-8-01-00-pm-jpg.698935

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Well... had a guy no-show and back out on me at the very last minute despite my efforts to be a stand-up guy. I guess being a man of your word means different things to different people. Anyway, she's still available, but I do have a cash deal pending for tomorrow. We'll see how it goes this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom