Reaction score
Item Name: FS C308 Century Arms

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 625.00

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Bill of sale required and proof of age (License number)

Item Description: C308 with 9 to 10 mags. no issues at all. solid Tan. Funding another project.
My schedule is tight so weekends are best. Can only meet in the Atlanta area.

I do require a bill of sale and proof of ID. I do not want someone else's foolishness coming back to me.

Pictures:
img_0708-jpg.2723616

img_0709-jpg.2723617

img_0711-jpg.2723618

img_0712-jpg.2723619

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I’m good on Your bill of sale and license number, if you’re cool with the same plus a copy of your license and birth certificate copy as well..

I do not want someone else's foolishness coming back to me.
I posted that wrong. I don’t want a copy of anyone’s license. Just to see it if you look young to insure 21.

I posted that wrong. I don’t want a copy of anyone’s license. Just to see it if you look young to insure 21.

Maybe another way you can accomplish this, is look at the feedback of the person you want to deal with on this site.. Like you have one positive feedback.... but if someone that has 50, or 100, or 850... You can rest assured they are solid very individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom