Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Cajunized CZ SP01 Phantom RDS

Zip Code: 30501

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1100 with X300

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my Cajunized Phantom. I am the original owner and have had it cajunized. CGW installed the pro-package, installed suppressor height sights, and milled it for the RMR footprint. The gun currently has a Holosun 508tV2 (zerod with 124hst) and a Surefire X300U(B) installed. I will take off the X300 for -200$. Also included is an ANR Design AIWB (MC Tropic), an ANR QLS (wolf grey) holster, and a pancake style green (non light bearing) Vedder holster. (both ANR holsters are built for the X300B). I will include 3 CZ75 mags and box with original parts and 2 new extra 12# CGW springs (i just installed a new 12# spring in the gun and shot 100rds to ensure function).
I have trained and carried this pistol for over 4 years and that is visible. It has plenty of cosmetic wear but the gun still functions flawlessly. I'm more than happy to share more pics if needed. plz text if interested 7seven0-5zero3-68one4.
Willing to drive 45min from Gainesville Ga. Will need to see GAWCL.

Pictures:
IMG_5154.jpeg
IMG_5155.jpeg
IMG_5156.jpeg
IMG_5157.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom