• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Canik mete sfx all black (package) with a little extras (Pending meet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAmaoV5

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Canik mete sfx all black (package) with a little extras (Pending meet)

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700-800

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Just show me CCW license or driver's license

Item Description: Canik mete sfx (all black) package with holosun eps full size and CALCULATED KINETICS dogtag plate for 407k/507k/eps red dots
I got this gun brand new in January this year, went through 200 rounds in it with no problem, and was planning to make it my beginner race/match gun, but I'm going to move to an area where the local range doesn't really hold matches. I did an all-black Cerakote with a professional gun cosmetic shop(2nd caliber, please check on them if you have needs) and also let them did a deep clean. I got a eps full size two days ago with 32 moa outer and 2 inners and that solar panel system. But with my astigmatism, it starburst to too much for me, my 6 moa eps on my pdp doesn't do that. When I took the picture, I couldn't find the new box for the new EPS, so I showed that 6-moa one (I find it now). I'm able to have Amazon do a refund on the 32-moa EPS, but since I already got the adapter plate, which can not be returned, I might just combine and sell them at a cheaper price. If only want the base gun(whole package, but without plate and dot) will sell for 450, but if sells with the dot and plate we can talk about it and do around 700 to 800(or give me a reason for lower/higher price) altogether (the dot is 399 and the the plate is 59). It's one of the best out of the box guns with good trigger both for beginners and experts. I was thinking about trading some pcc or ar nine but, I feels like to relief myself more from my grandma's dentist bill, but if you have some cool ar nine, pcc are willing to share some build or pic I might consider it later in the year. I new here, but I hope everybody have a good life and good health.

Pictures:
QQ图片20240312234233.jpg
QQ图片20240312234308.jpg
QQ图片20240312234314.jpg
Weixin Image_20240314234327.jpg
Weixin Image_20240314234333.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom