Item Gone: FS Charles Daly Field Semi-Auto Shotgun $80 **selling as a parts gun***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberlover

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Charles Daly Field Semi-Auto Shotgun $80 **selling as a parts gun***

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $80.00

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale only is a semi-auto Charles Daly Field shotgun, selling for parts only as the extractor in the bolt is messed up. I picked this up at the ODT show in May but the buyer neglected to tell me the extractor is screwed up in the breech bolt (maybe even the bolt itself). I know nothing about gunsmithing so will pass it on. Apparently this began life as a longer barrel, barrel has been cut down to about 20", no front sight. Selling it as a parts gun. $80.00 Will not travel too far for this small deal.

***Since pictures taken I bought, what I thought was an semi-auto bolt, complete for $35. But it turned out to be a pump bolt and I will include that with this sale if you can use that. I did pull the loose extractor out of the semi bolt as it was not really in and I do not want anyone to try to fire it for safety reasons.

Pictures:
cd shotty fs 001.JPG
cd shotty fs 002.JPG
cd shotty fs 003.JPG
cd shotty fs 004.JPG
cd shotty fs 005.JPG
cd bolt 002.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom