MVC-069F.JPG
Item Name: FS Colt 1911 model 01970A1CS unfired in box

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $775.

Caliber: 45 acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: never fired, complete with box,outer box and all contents. These are Selling ( selling, not listed) on Gunbroker for $813, add shipping and FFL fees. Been buying a bunch , need to sell, so no trades at this time. No photos as my pics stink, you can see what they look like on the internet and its nib

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
My pics stink, this gun is 100% NIB, no way that my pics can show that. You can easily see what the gun looks like on the internet as I have provided the complete model number on box. Was asked if it was a plastic or cardboard box and what came with it. The pics completely answered his question, but they are not of a quality that you can evaluate the guns condition, just have to take my word and of course you can and should inspect it closely in daylight before accepting.

My pics stink, this gun is 100% NIB, no way that my pics can show that. You can easily see what the gun looks like on the internet as I have provided the complete model number on box. Was asked if it was a plastic or cardboard box and what came with it. The pics completely answered his question, but they are not of a quality that you can evaluate the guns condition, just have to take my word and of course you can and should inspect it closely in daylight before accepting.
PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom