• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Colt CR6920 New without box Unfired

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiapoboy

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Colt CR6920 New without box Unfired

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 750

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Standard BOS With DL number only if you don't have a CCL

Item Description: Hello Fellow Traders,
I have a Colt CR6920 New Without Box Unfired
Comes with one Pmag new in package
Not looking for trades at this time
Asking $750 Firm
I only ask for a Bill of sale if you don't have a Georgia Conceal Carry Permit. Georgia Conceal holders just let me take a quick look at your permit and we are good to go.
I am sorry I have to say this but it has become necessary in this day and age, please only bring cash I do not accept any digital forms of payment.
I am willing to meet in Gainesville or Murrayville.

Pictures:
colt 1.jpg
colt 2.jpg
colt 3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Yep, that is/was a good deal !
It is good to see this every once in a while….traders that are not all hooked on making a fortune from one deal are getting harder to come by. :)
It has gotten to where more often than not it is cheaper and easier to just buy retail ! That is sad too.

Yep, that is/was a good deal !
It is good to see this every once in a while….traders that are not all hooked on making a fortune from one deal are getting harder to come by. :)
It has gotten to where more often than not it is cheaper and easier to just buy retail ! That is sad too.
Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom