• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS Colt M4 Carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graeme Davis

Default rank <100 posts Supporter
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Colt M4 Carbine

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $900

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello! I’m trying this again since my last post was “misleading”…. I guess if you’re truly unintelligent.

I have
Lower: Colt M4 Carbine marked

LE6920 lower, CMC 2Lb 2 stage flat face trigger, Sprinco blue spring and H2 buffer, B5 and BCM/magpul furniture.

Upper: Vitor MUR upper receiver, 14.5 Criterion Core mid length barrel, pin and welded Xeno flash hider, CMT DRT 13 Handguard, Toolcraft BCG and radian raptor CH.

It shoots great and has no problem I just don’t shoot 223/556 anymore, so I’m trying to clear up some room in my safe.

The first 5 photos are OF THE GUN AS IT SITS.
The LAST PHOTO…. Is a lower receiver that MAY be included with purchase IF you want. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PURCHASE THE OTHER LOWER. This is not a different gun. It’s the same gun with a different lower… since that was so confusing the last time to all the smooth brains out there.. hope this covers all bases. Feel free to ask questions.
Thank you for looking.

I’m not really looking for trades right now, but it can’t hurt to ask.

Pictures:
IMG_3585.jpeg
IMG_3586.jpeg
IMG_3589.jpeg
IMG_3588.jpeg
IMG_3587.jpeg
IMG_2563.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom