Reaction score
Item Name: FS Colt Police Positive, 38 Colt, made 1908, POOR CONDITION

Zip Code: 31750

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 125.00

Caliber: 38 Colt

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: A Colt Police Positive in 38 Colt (NOT 38 SPECIAL). It is/was nickel plated with a 4" barrel. The gun locks very tight and most likely I would shoot it but I shoot things that should never even be picked up. It might could be cleaned up and restored to look better of someone needed a project gun. The timing is very good, barrel is not pitted wish I could say that about the outside. The cylinder locks up super tight as if seldom shot. Grips are very good no cracks or chips. The grips are original factory Colt black plastic (has another name but will not come to me this morning) It has a born on date of 1908. I live in Fitzgerald (south of nowhere). Thanks

Pictures:
coltpp-jpg.2767246

coltpp1-jpg.2767247

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Long story hang on. I am selling these gun for a friends widow. He died 8 years ago and she has finally decided to move on. She called last night and asked about the Colt or the Smith she is not sure and it belonged to her grandad. She is coming over first of the week to look and see which one it was. So they are coming off the board.
Now, yes if she decides it was not her grangfathers you can have it for 100. Thanks for a fair direct offer.
I will keep you up to date. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Long story hang on. I am selling these gun for a friends widow. He died 8 years ago and she has finally decided to move on. She called last night and asked about the Colt or the Smith she is not sure and it belonged to her grandad. She is coming over first of the week to look and see which one it was. So they are coming off the board.
Now, yes if she decides it was not her grangfathers you can have it for 100. Thanks for a fair direct offer.
I will keep you up to date. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom