• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Colt Python 357 1970 Nickel 6 inch

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlejeep2

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Colt Python 357 1970 Nickel 6 inch

Zip Code: 31057

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2000.00

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Photo ID

Item Description: Colt Python 357, 1970 Mfg.

Colt Python 357, Nickel, made in 1970, (128xx), 6 inch barrel, original box, non original booklet. Pistol has been fired but very little, condition is very nice with one exception. There is a minor speck (?) where the barrel meets the receiver as shown the pics. I have not tried to clean/remove said speck since this is not my gun. Selling for a friend. I will ship through a licensed dealer if you pay any fees involved. Prefer to meet in person at agreed location. Sold with bill of sale, proper ID required and I’ll provide mine. $2700.00 or make offer, no trades.

Price lowered to $2000.00 FIRM cash only, no trades.
Also for clarification, the "speck" appears to be rust or corrosion. Possibly could be removed with Evaporust or similar product.

Pictures:
100_3620.JPG
100_3650.JPG
100_3651.JPG
100_3655.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Great gun and a great price. If I hadn’t just purchased a 2020 Colt python I would snatch this up in a flash. Good luck with your sale…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom