• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Competition Electronics - ProChrono DLX Chronograph with Bag &amp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravedigger

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
48   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Competition Electronics - ProChrono DLX Chronograph with Bag &amp...

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $ 100.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a like new smart Chronograph. I've had many different chronographs including a LabRadar and liked this one the best due to it built in bluetooth and ability to link to a phone or tablet while shooting as well as storing data for future access and printouts.

I paid $192.63 not including tax and shipping for all three items (Chronograph-Bag-Debris Shield).
  • Introducing the ProChrono DLX ballistic chronograph with improved accuracy specs and built-in Bluetooth
  • Built in full featured operating system with multiple shot string memory and statistics
  • Internal and external refinements with updates to the circuitry and enclosure design
  • Faster internal shot clock for improved accuracy to plus or minus .5% or better
If interested sending me a text is the fasted and best way to get in touch with me: 404-450-7501

Pictures:
PC Chronograph A.png
PC1.jpg
PC.jpg
PC3.jpg
PC2.jpg
PC4.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom