(lower price)

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 360
Caliber: Array

Willing To Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required: No

Item Description:
I have a Sears Craftsman LT1000 mower that I need to sell. 17.5HP engine. Very little rust. I can’t manage to figure out how to turn the headlights on, or maybe they aren’t working. I’m not mowing in the middle of the night anyway. It’s way too big for my yard.This belonged to my father and I really have no need for it. I mowed my little .25 acre back yard with it 3 times and managed to do it within 7.5 minutes each time. It flies. It’s big. It’s too big for my yard. I plowed thru my fence gate and destroyed it, blazed over two blueberry bushes that weren’t producing fruit anyway, so screw those&#8230;..
The blades were recently sharpened. The oil and belts are fresh.
I slammed into my raised bed veggie garden and had to re-position the timbers all three times. I can’t slow down. It’s a thing of beauty, this mower, but it’s too big for my suburban “utopia”.
Someone please come get this thing before I lose a couple of fingers trying to pry slow chipmunks out from under it.
Like I said, it was my Pop’s mower. I’m trying to make the best of a rotten situation. I hope you see the humor I’m attempting and need this mower as well. I gotta pay bills quickly. $360 OBO. I've lowered the price. Looks like it's not gonna bring what I need. All good. It's still gotta go.
You 'll need to pick it up. Bring a trailer!
Thanx for taking a look.

Pictures:
1407203735_1.jpg

1407203735_2.jpg

1407203735_3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom