• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Custom Metal Designs For Home / Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddennis

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
45   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Custom Metal Designs For Home / Office

Zip Code: 71202

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $40 +

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey Guys - Close personal friend of mine back in La. has started a business. Those of you that have FB please check him out. He is making custom cut and coated metal designs of really just about anything you can dream up. He's done a couple of patriotic themed items for me and they turned out awesomely! He's disabled, paralyzed from the waist down due to a botched surgery, he's one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet. George has been a friend of mine since early HS days....we won't mention how many years thats been LOL!! Please take a second to check him out, and if you don't order, please at least like his page to help get him a bit more traffic. If you do happen to order from him, Tell him Drew sent you...Or if ya wanna give him a chuckle...tell him "Outlaw" sent you. :-)

https://www.facebook.com/Bulldeauxg-Metal-FAB-216807322242465/

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom