• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS CZ 527 Carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbartl30

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ 527 Carbine

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500

Caliber: 223/556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This rifle is basically new, I’ve only fired it maybe 10 rounds. I have the manual to go with it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Pictures:
2ae946e1-5391-4551-af2b-39d804fc5c35-jpeg.2742437

bd2eb01f-1b48-4b1b-b1de-2ffb7388c5f3-jpeg.2742438

b557194e-064b-4555-a667-19dda528619f-jpeg.2742439

b82fd8fa-5650-45ea-a4a0-0fdd3f3a611f-jpeg.2742440

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I’m struggling to see how you have a say in communication efforts...
I’m struggling to see how you have a say in communication efforts...
Im thinking you struggle with more than that , if you cant figure out that asking for the lowest price or putting a lowball offer for the rest of us to see is not necessary when there is private messaging available. Because most of us do not want to see it. If you're having trouble with anything else feel free to private message me

Im thinking you struggle with more than that , if you cant figure out that asking for the lowest price or putting a lowball offer for the rest of us to see is not necessary when there is private messaging available. Because most of us do not want to see it. If you're having trouble with anything else feel free to private message me
If ya don’t want to see it, don’t look. Also pretty sure I don’t need to message you my thoughts. Finally, I’d almost bit your the guy in your neighborhood that rides around on the golfcart at 07 to reporters infraction back To the HOA. It’s all good. I fully realize people get funny when it comes to guns and money.

If ya don’t want to see it, don’t look. Also pretty sure I don’t need to message you my thoughts. Finally, I’d almost bit your the guy in your neighborhood that rides around on the golfcart at 07 to reporters infraction back To the HOA. It’s all good. I fully realize people get funny when it comes to guns and money.
Thats cute lady , but you got me all wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom