• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS CZ-82

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Greg

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
75   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ-82

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 450.00

Caliber: 9x18 Makarov

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: CZ-82 Very nice. I don't think there is a scratch on it. Came that way from Czech a few years ago. I rarely Shot. This is the nicest condition one I have seen. It was Climate stored. Pic don't do it justice. Its Flawless.

These are well known for their Accuracy and excellent Makarov 9x18 Load. I have shot it and it is very accurate. Fixed Barrell, Polygonal Rifling, Smoothed double action trigger. Can be carried Cocked and Locked. 12 Shot Mag + 1 - 13 shot capacity.

Asking $460 kinda Frim on the Price right now. I will give 1 Box 50rds of ammo Free. Comes with 3 spare Mags = 4 Total

*As you can see in the Pics I have about 1075 rounds of new 9x18 ammo to sell also. Some of the 9x18 Makarov ammo is very rare. Corbon and about 300 or more rounds of hollow points. I would sell the ammo separate if someone wants it, or make a Package deal for the CZ-82 and the ammo. Wont be cheap. but a great deal better. No one is giving away ammo cheap right now. Again the Ammo pic'd Is Not Included. Here is the 9x18 Rounds Ad. I would make a nice reasonable Deal if you Buy the CZ-82 and the 875 rounds also.
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-makarov-9x18-875-rds-mixed-some-hps-also.2518105/

IMG_3386.jpg
IMG_3388.jpg
IMG_3390.jpg
IMG_3387.jpg
editIMG_3378.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom