Item Gone: FS CZ P-01 Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

rca90gsx

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ P-01 Package LOWER PRICE!

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 650.00 + shipping

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: Let's get this sold, lower price! CZ P01 Package
CZ P01 decocker model with the NSN marking. I bought this new a couple years ago, it has 3 mags, 1-14 round with flat base, and two brand new 16rd mags with factory SP01 basepads for flush fit. Sent the slide to CZ Custom and had them mill the rear sight for a Heinie 361L Ledge rear black sight and a fiber optic front. Has extended firing pin and light spring from CGW. I used those parts from a CGW reach reduction kit and short reset (SRS) kit which will come with it as well. Lok gray matrix grips, SS guide rod, 13lb mainspring, it will also come with a CGW floating trigger pin. A new JMCK Wing Claw 2.0, never used, and a RHT single layer OWB holster with Tek-Lok new, never used. No more than 500 rds through it, it is a pleasure to shoot at the range. I can email pictures later tonight or tomorrow. $650.00 + shipping firm.
Must have Georgia Concealed Permit, and valid Goergia Driver's license and Bill of sale required.

Thank you!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom