Item Gone: FS CZ P-01 Urban Grey Suppressor-Ready (Omega)-Discontinued by CZ ($650 OBO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleAl89

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
14   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS CZ P-01 Urban Grey Suppressor-Ready (Omega)-Discontinued by CZ ($650 OBO)

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650 OBO

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to thin out the collection of some duplicate pistols that I own. Up first is CZ P-01 Ω Urban Grey Suppressor-Ready (Omega). I took it to the range one time pre-COVID and it's sat in my safe ever since. It is complete as it came from CZ with the box, docs, two magazines and all parts.

Discontinued 2022. Part of the 2016 Urban Grey Suppressor-Ready Series, this pistol is clad in urban grey (a mix of grey and FDE). With threaded barrels, high suppressor sights with tritium lamps and extended capacity magazines, our Urban Grey pistols are a direct response to the many requests we get from customers for more suppressor-ready options.
(https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-p-01-ω-urban-grey-suppressor-ready-omega/)

No trades.

Pictures:
P-01 Omega Urban Grey.jpg
IMG_004584.jpg
P-01 Omega Urban Grey Specs.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom