Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 9mm in FDE

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 750

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a CZ Scorpion EVO in FDE which hasn't seen much use. I'd estimate maybe I've put less than 1500 rounds through it, if even that. Selling to make room for stuff I will use.

The trigger has been lightened and replaced with a HB industries spring and straight trigger. I also put QD attachment points on it.

Comes with 3 OEM 30 round magazines and 3 Magpul 35 round magazines, plus a 20 round OEM magazine. I also have a SB Tactical Brace that I can sell with it, ping me for more information (included in the pictures).

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 3.29.50 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 3.30.05 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 3.30.30 PM.png

Able to meet near Acworth, Kennesaw and Marietta, thats about as far as Im able to travel at the moment.

TRADE DISCLAIMER:
Generally speaking, not interested in trades. No rusty makarovs, PSA AR15s, "race" glocks with red/blue parts. I'm not really interested in anything except high-end scopes, or maybe a Tikka rifle, or a CZ Shadow 2 with money in between.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom