Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Cz scorpion micro with all metal pdw brace

Zip Code: 30017

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1350

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I know it’s cliché but really did shoot it only once at the range a few months ago. I have kept it mainly in back pack as a get home bag. Micro kit with threaded barrel. Aftermarket trigger, spring kit, grip, extended charging handle on right side (factory on left) compensator, and all style safety’s and all the usual mods. The brace is a titleiiarms pdw collapsible brace with tailhook. They have replaceable ends do you can swap to a butt end of you decide to sbr it. Will not include the optic unless you want to add onto it. It was actually surprisingly accurate at 50 yards when I shot it. I’m willing to trade for a ghm9 or b&t (I will add cash on top of course) or make random offers that are reasonable to my trade price of around $1500. Cash price I could go down a little, just make an offer. Also interested in other CZ pistols, M1A, galil ace in 7.62x39 or 13”+ in 556, decent pccs, 308 battle rifles and that kind of stuff, but if it’s a$700 gun new, no I won’t trade without cash on your end. Does not come with optic

Pictures:
9C663089-79DA-4C24-91D4-C0420A6BAE23.png
1B0C5578-BF8C-4DB9-AE2F-31AE2FB28181.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom