• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS CZ Shadow 2 upsa/steel challenge package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Mallard

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS CZ Shadow 2 upsa/steel challenge package

Zip Code: 30223

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1500

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a CZ Shadow 2 package That Id like to sell. Here is what is included;
- CZ shadow 2 pistol with 2 original magazines. Gun has been barely shot. Ive put maybe 50 rounds through it. Was trying to get back into uspsa and steel challenge, but covid and other factors put the kybosh on that. Gun is in near mint shape and also has the extended thumb safety installed. I have the original narrow safety as well.
- 5 additional cz/ meggar magazines. package has total of 7 magazines.
- comptac cz shadow 2 competition holster on safariland belt along with 4 safariland mag pouches. the pouches fit glock mags but will fit the cz mags fairly well.
- original cz box with paperwork.
This is a first rate competition package that has been well taken care of and not used much.

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES, AND WILL NOT BREAK THE PACKAGE UP. I also am not desperate to sell. Lowball offers will be ignored. $1500.00 cash.

Thanks,

Pictures:
20211130_110451.jpg
20211130_110459.jpg
20211130_110503.jpg
20211130_110512.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom