Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Dan SPM

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1300.00

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: These are very hard to find. This particular one is as close to new as I’ve seen. It has an officer grip and a commander barrel I put the VZ Recon grips and screws on as I prefer a more rough grip. I never fired this one, only carried it a few times. With lighter loads this gun carries rather light for what it is.
Comes with three 7rd mags and original grips, which are in perfect condition. 1300.00
The grips come with gun as I don’t wish to get stuck with a pair of grips
The trigger is absolutely one of the best I’ve ever felt. I had my guy do a little bit of polishing and that’s all the work done to gun excluding grips. Sights are tritium night sights. I’m not sure if those are stock or not. The label on box appears to be 12-15 years old.

NO TRADES !!! This is the first one of these I’ve seen on the market in about 6 years. It sickens me to sell it, but a slow business will do that

Just had surgery on my neck so my driving needs to be kept close to cumming
IMG_4013.jpeg
IMG_4014.jpeg
IMG_4015.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom