Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Diamondback Db15 *price drop*

Zip Code: 30021

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Diamondback DB15 5.56, never fired and still in box. $350 firm. More pictures upon request!

Pictures:
IMG_2250.jpeg
IMG_2247.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Just off the top of my head but maybe wiring money to someone in a different state to buy a firearm from out of state might be the hold up. 🤔
I will be getting the money from my nephew. He is not a member of this site. He is a medical student. He lives in the area. He will be picking the gun up and just reimbursing me. He will be the owner and a bill of sale will be drafted.

I will be getting the money from my nephew. He is not a member of this site. He is a medical student. He lives in the area. He will be picking the gun up and just reimbursing me. He will be the owner and a bill of sale will be drafted.
Have him join up. Will be a good place for him if he's into firearms and like minded people.

Have him join up. Will be a good place for him if he's into firearms and like minded people.
He's a pre-med student he doesn't have time for forums. Between class and studies he barely has time to even go shoot the one he's got. It's got a little group of friends that have guns and concealed carry weapons and they kind of stick to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom