24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS DJI Phantom 4 PRO V2.0 Quadcopter Drone

Zip Code: 30534

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1075

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This was the latest and greatest iteration of the Phantom 4 series of drones. I’m the original owner, all items were bought new last fall. The Phantom 4 V2.0 has the REALLY good camera and most reviews agree that it is better than the latest Mavic Pro’s cameras, updated propellers, yada yada. Lots of online reviews of this drone. I would estimate that the drone has somewhere around 30-45 minutes of total fly time so it’s basically NEW. I flew it a few times last fall and it’s been in the box since. Here is what I paid NEW last fall

-DJI Phantom 4 PRO V2.0 Quadcopter Drone with one battery - $1475
-DJI Intelligent Flight Battery for Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ (battery 2) - $169
-DJI Intelligent Flight Battery for Phantom 4 Pro/Pro+ (battery 3) - $169
-DJI Battery Charging Hub for Phantom 4 Quadcopter - $89

Just over $1900 invested. The only issue to be aware of is there is a plastic protective cover that you put over the camera on the drone when NOT using the drone. The cover attaches to the base of the drone and there is a crack in the plastic cover where it attaches to the base of the drone (NOT THE DRONE ITSELF). I attached a photo where you can see this. You can still attach the protective cover to the camera when not using the drone but it only attaches firmly to one side of the base of the drone. This has NO impact on usage and I have had this happen on both DJI drones I’ve owned. You can buy a similar protective cover that serves the same function from some aftermarket companies for around $20 but there really is no need to. I doubt you could find one with less fly time and in better condition. The different versions of the Phantom 4’s look very similar but there ARE DIFFERENCES and this was the best version!! Some pricing options for you:

$1075 for the drone with one battery
$1375 for the drone, 2 extra batteries and charging station
$300 for 2 batteries and charging station

NO TRADES.......repeat NO TRADES!!

Pictures:
img_0167-jpg.2198390

img_0166-jpg.2198391

img_0165-jpg.2198392

img_0164-jpg.2198393

img_0163-jpg.2198394

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom