16   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Dog Box

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $275.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a K9 Transport System for a Ford Explorer or Expedition. It is produced by Havis Corporation for law enforcement and military K-9 units. This link shows the product in detail. https://www.havis.com/products/K9_INSERT_EXPD_03_17-125314-81.html
This box is military surplus. It was used by the Marines.
The box is made out of powder coated aircraft aluminium. It is rather light and very strong. It could be used as an insert into a larger SUV, or converted into a dog box. This was my intention but I no longer need a dog box. The conversion would be simple. The doors and window screens could be used to close off the two side doors and if needed the interior could be divided using one of many types of panels.

Pictures:
img_1304-jpg.2069731

img_1305-jpg.2069732

img_1306-jpg.2069733

img_1309-jpg.2069734

img_1310-jpg.2069735

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Just what I am looking for. Sure wish I had an Expedition. Won't fit my ride, just measured it.

What do you drive? I have run up on several in the last year. I would be happy to email if I run into one that would fit.

Land Rover Disco2 or full size chevy pickup.
Thanks.

That one you have is top quality, I have seen one. A smokin deal on it for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom