• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Draco Romanian Champion AK pistol in 5.56 / .223 rare

Status
Not open for further replies.

chp5

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
91   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Draco Romanian Champion AK pistol in 5.56 / .223 rare

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,000

Caliber: 5.56 .223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for grabs is an fairly rare piece, a Romanian 2007 Champion Draco in 5.56/.223. These pistols were imported in very small amounts in 2007 only IIRC. 11” cold hammer forged chrome lined barrel. The pistol is in very good condition, with some typical AK finish imperfections.

Upgrades include:

· Upgraded, extended safety level,

· Quick detach sling swivel stud professionally installed at the back of the receiver and sling,

· Krinkov flash hider with detent stop,

- upgraded Red Star Arms hammer http://www.redstararms.com/index1.html?593.html&1 and

· Laser with pressure pad activation.

The package also includes 5 Wieger 30 rounds mags. These are the best mags for the Romanian 5.56 AKs and are now $65 a piece if you can find them - $325 worth of mags. Three mags are East German Wieger mags and the other 2 are Romanian versions. Four pocket mag pouch included too.

I’ve shot approximately 300 rounds out of this pistol with no stoppages. Not looking for any trades – cash only please. $1,000 for the package. I choose to only deal with established ODT members with excellent trading history, so please don’t contact me if you don’t have that type of feedback. Buyer will need to show GA CWL. Meet close to 400 and Exit 12 or 13.

Thanks for looking and stay safe!

Pictures:
akp-7-jpg.2883693

akp3-jpg.2883694

akp-2-jpg.2883695

akp-6-jpg.2883696

akp-9-jpg.2883698

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Really surprised no one has bought this. It took me four years to find mine. Excellent price with the mags etc. Figured another ak whore would jump on this. @jimipanic maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom