• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS FNX-45 Tactical FDE - NEW, unfired outside of factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaDaddy

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
204   1
Reaction score
Item Name: SPM FNX-45 Tactical FDE - NEW, unfired outside of factory.

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $950

Caliber: .45 acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Item Description: (Don't bother with an I'll take it. Confirmation of purchasing requirements and agreement on meeting place via PM is required before I will SPM the ad.)

SPM - FN FNX-45 Tactical in FDE. IMHO this is one of the greatest modern handguns of all time and it pains me to sell it, but it ain't doin' nuthin' sitting in my safe and I have nothing for it to do. It's taken me years to finally own up to this fact and let it go. This particular serial number is a replacement gun direct from FN. I originally purchased a used excellent condition FNX-45 here on ODT, but it had a defect in the frame and would not drop mags properly. Sent it to FN and BOOYA! they replaced it with a new gun. Never got to the range with this one, so it's as new as is possible. Some finish wear on the barrel from working the action (a guy's gotta fondle it a bit). Comes with everything as new and pictured.

Price is $950 in a FTF cash sale, need the money, so I'm not looking for trades. I might be open to a single or multi gun trade that gets me over $1000 in used value. Needs to be something desirable in this market.

Purchasing requirements:
This one is going to a legal GA gun buying resident with valid GADL and GA GWL/CCW permit.
If you live further away from the Atlanta Metro area than you are willing to travel, then please check with me first.

Pictures:
fullsizerender-11-jpg.1077279

fullsizerender-12-jpg.1077282

fullsizerender-10-jpg.1077284

img_5363-jpg.1077286

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This one is SPM and thank the good lord for it and the buyer too.

I've never had so much weirdness going on around selling a gun at ODT.

Lol

I've noticed in the past if I sell something at a smoking deal to get rid of it, I get more people trying to make some crazy offers and deals than if I asked a standard price.

Item Name: SPM FNX-45 Tactical FDE - NEW, unfired outside of factory.

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $950

Caliber: .45 acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Item Description: (Don't bother with an I'll take it. Confirmation of purchasing requirements and agreement on meeting place via PM is required before I will SPM the ad.)

SPM - FN FNX-45 Tactical in FDE. IMHO this is one of the greatest modern handguns of all time and it pains me to sell it, but it ain't doin' nuthin' sitting in my safe and I have nothing for it to do. It's taken me years to finally own up to this fact and let it go. This particular serial number is a replacement gun direct from FN. I originally purchased a used excellent condition FNX-45 here on ODT, but it had a defect in the frame and would not drop mags properly. Sent it to FN and BOOYA! they replaced it with a new gun. Never got to the range with this one, so it's as new as is possible. Some finish wear on the barrel from working the action (a guy's gotta fondle it a bit). Comes with everything as new and pictured.

Price is $950 in a FTF cash sale, need the money, so I'm not looking for trades. I might be open to a single or multi gun trade that gets me over $1000 in used value. Needs to be something desirable in this market.

Purchasing requirements:
This one is going to a legal GA gun buying resident with valid GADL and GA GWL/CCW permit.
If you live further away from the Atlanta Metro area than you are willing to travel, then please check with me first.

Pictures:
fullsizerender-11-jpg.1077279

fullsizerender-12-jpg.1077282

fullsizerender-10-jpg.1077284

img_5363-jpg.1077286

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom