• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT 1981 Honda GL500 *motivated to move

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyMesro

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
20   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 1981 Honda GL500 *motivated to move

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 3500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 3500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: **Lets sell/trade this thing. I need cash. Send DM offers, worst I can say is no. Gotta be a couple of cool guns out there.

I have been building this for years.

Front end and rear suspension is from a 2008 Yamaha R1.

Full custom wire harness by Sparq Moto. Modern wires, fuses, LEDlights. Land speed monitor for speedometer.

Custom fabricated frame. The Tank, seat and rear fender are all one piece. Easy detatch for full access to carbs, motor, electronics.

This was a complete ground up build. Top end was rebuilt. Heads and valves were professionally machined.

Really proud of this bike.

****CONS****
I have let this trophy bike sit instead of riding it. Over a year ago once I got it running, I took the bike to Brother Moto in Atlanta and they rebuilt the carb and got it running great. Needs a battery and clean the carbs again. Clean tank and fuel lines.

The bike makes me happy just looking at it but now I need cash and the bike deserves more attention.

I bought two of these bikes for parts, full modernization, custom parts, wiring, custom paint job, machine shop work, paid mechanic to get it running well.... So I'm way in deep on this bike.

Pictures:
B3C932EE-3F66-4843-9620-32B0B7E06B6A.jpeg
2932A98E-6511-4911-83A9-433D539A47CA.jpeg
E0157549-F7F7-46C7-A0E4-2F1E8F277073.jpeg
2ABAB5FA-BB70-4A76-9C05-489502821DF9.jpeg
75BABA7A-50DA-417B-B42D-1E2F6CFBBB14.jpeg
B0BBFDA3-FCAB-49E7-984B-BE92F1ACA059.png
AE062BD6-7BBE-4939-88EB-9C62002674CA.jpeg
9966EFEC-B9A1-4E12-BCDE-294EB066FACD.jpeg
6A3B270C-AFCA-4E80-8804-49699D555B8D.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I used to have a CX500 ….. same engine/drivetrain setup . These things are cool and you have done an awesome job with this one !
These are some of the strongest running 500cc bikes out there that I have ever ridden.
GLWS - whoever gets it will be lucky and should be proud of it !

I used to have a CX500 ….. same engine/drivetrain setup . These things are cool and you have done an awesome job with this one !
These are some of the strongest running 500cc bikes out there that I have ever ridden.
GLWS - whoever gets it will be lucky and should be proud of it !
Thank you!

**Lets sell/trade this thing. I need cash. Send DM offers, worst I can say is no. Gotta be a couple of cool guns out there.

I have been building this for years.

Front end and rear suspension is from a 2008 Yamaha R1.

Full custom wire harness by Sparq Moto. Modern wires, fuses, LEDlights. Land speed monitor for speedometer.

Custom fabricated frame. The Tank, seat and rear fender are all one piece. Easy detatch for full access to carbs, motor, electronics.

This was a complete ground up build. Top end was rebuilt. Heads and valves were professionally machined.

Really proud of this bike.

****CONS****
I have let this trophy bike sit instead of riding it. Over a year ago once I got it running, I took the bike to Brother Moto in Atlanta and they rebuilt the carb and got it running great. Needs a battery and clean the carbs again. Clean tank and fuel lines.

The bike makes me happy just looking at it but now I need cash and the bike deserves more attention.

I bought two of these bikes for parts, full modernization, custom parts, wiring, custom paint job, machine shop work, paid mechanic to get it running well.... So I'm way in deep on this bike.
Would you be interested in trading for firearms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom