• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT 1996 Jeep cherokee

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCOUCH

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 1996 Jeep cherokee

Zip Code: 30223

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Utility Trailer plus cash

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1996 Jeep Cherokee 5 speed 4x4 265k miles.

ac/heat stuck on defrost. Ac blows but not cold. Rust in front two floor boards (but that’s all the rust) slight skip random. Coukd use new distributor cap. Runs good other than that. 4x4 is good! Could definitely use new tires.

4” lift installed (have new shocks,steering stabilizer, adjustable track bar in box)

fenders are cut. Rear cut and folded. Body has faded paint scratches and dents.

$2800obo would trade for tandem axel utility trailer and cash.

Pictures:
1b3f3296-5b88-41ac-bd3d-ba276abb0f7e-jpeg.3160659

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice XJ

Ac/heat stuck on defrost .. did you by chance remove the “football” from the front bumper when you trimmed it? That’s a vacuum reservoir. The ac/heat defaults to defrost when there is not enough vacuum.

Nice XJ

Ac/heat stuck on defrost .. did you by chance remove the “football” from the front bumper when you trimmed it? That’s a vacuum reservoir. The ac/heat defaults to defrost when there is not enough vacuum.
Yes I removed it as it had a hole in it due to a rock hit it I guess. But I have had plenty of Jeep’s and I had a previous xj and plugged the vacuum lines where the canister was and ac/heat had no issues.

Yes I removed it as it had a hole in it due to a rock hit it I guess. But I have had plenty of Jeep’s and I had a previous xj and plugged the vacuum lines where the canister was and ac/heat had no issues.
Plugging those lines is ok, you just won’t have vacuum reserve. You gotta vacuum leak somewhere else if you’re still on defrost only

Plugging those lines is ok, you just won’t have vacuum reserve. You gotta vacuum leak somewhere else if you’re still on defrost only
Yeah, I just don’t have the time to do anything else to it, as to why I have brand new parts sitting in the boxes lol. I started driving my truck everyday so stopped dayling the xj. And starting a lawn care business back up so trying to sell it to get another utility trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom