• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS/FT 2001 F250 7.3 4x4 Crew Cab 6sp manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staygold

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
102   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 2001 F250 7.3 4x4 Crew Cab 6sp manual

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $17250
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 67-79 F100

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: GA Title

Item Description: 2001 F250 4 door Crew Cab Superduty 7.3 diesel with 6 speed manual transmission 4X4 274xxxmi. The brakes have been gone through including rebuilding the parking brake. New lights all the way around with LED’s. The carpet was removed and replaced with vinyl and the seats have been redone. The interior of this truck is near mint! Outside has the typical bumps, scratches, and clear coat wear, but zero rust! It has a Diablo tuner installed set on the low end with an extra 60hp. It’s sitting on 17” wheels with Nitto 33’s. I also have a set of factory take offs 16” wheels with lugs and caps with BFG 33’s that will come with it. Rotella T6 oil used. I have oil and filters for next change. Everything works as it should with cold AC and hot heat! I’d consider trading for a 67-79 F100 with cash as needed.
unnamed-11.jpg
unnamed-3.jpg
unnamed-4.jpg
unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed-9.jpg
unnamed-10.jpg
unnamed-17.jpg
unnamed-18.jpg
unnamed-6.jpg
unnamed-7.jpg
unnamed-8.jpg
unnamed.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom