Item Name: FS/FT 2004 Honda Rincon 650

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $3,600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Classic car, jeep, BMW z3

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Normal Info

Item Description: 2004 Honda Rincon Fourtrax!!! This 2 owner ATV has around 1781 miles and is super reliable. This was the top of the line Honda model. It has push button selectable 2wd/4wd and an automatic 3 speed transmission. The transmission has a manual push button shift mode in addition to full automatic. The independent rear suspension ensures a smooth ride off road. There are 2 issues I know of with this ATV. It needs tires (I'm pretty sure it's on the originals) and there is an electrical issue somewhere that causes a fuse to blow when the high beams are turned on (might just need a new bulb). Low beams work fine.
It has been in the woods hunting the last 2 years but it is all there and starts and runs perfectly. I might be willing to listen to trades of classic cars, jeep, lake boats (sea-ray style), BMW Z or M cars from the early 2000's, or a small convertible like a 70's Triumph TR6. Might consider a good project car but it must be running and be mostly there (no rust buckets). Trade value higher than cash price and I can add cash for the right trade. Not looking to trade down and I'll be picky with trade offers. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
image-jpg.403642

image-jpg.403644

image-jpg.403645

image-jpg.403646

image-jpg.403647

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom