Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2005 Honda Pilot (One Owner) 300k Miles

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: I have a 05 pilot that is the third wheel in our garage. It was my father in laws' car new from the lot and my wife and I adopted it years ago. Timing belt replaced at 200k, new shocks/suspension last year. New tires the end of last year. The power steering gets tight and whines a little in the cold but stops after the power steering fluid warms up. The check engine light will come on and go off occasionally due to the rear CAT needing to be replaced. The car got an emissions in JULY and passed without any work being done.

MAJOR ISSUE: I think the fuel sensor is going bad but HONDA could not find an issue so i paid the diagnostic fee for nothing less than a month ago. There IS an issue regardless of what they said. From reading online here are many people with this same issue and the fuel sensor ($150 at HONDA), or another sensor (which i cant remember the name of for the life of me ($100 at HONDA)) is the solution. Honda did not see the issue during the diagnostic so they wanted to charge the fee to intall the part in addition to the diagnostic, so i am selling the car.

I can answer any question you have and the car is currently garaged and running. Pics on request and may be posted later.

The car is white with honda grey leather and sunroof.

Open to trades

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
so no check engine light and the gauge works. are there any symptoms?

im interested just trying to figure out what sensor might be talking about.

air fuel sensor (oxygen sensor)
evap sensor
mass air flow sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom