Jordan Harris

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 2007 Ford F-150

Zip Code: 31046

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2500 Will negotiate but I have a amount I will not go below.
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Boats, Side by side, Feel free with other trade offers.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: License number, Phone number basic Ga bill of sale for vehicle. I can print one out.

Item Description: The truck will run if you jump it off. I know that I was told it has some electrical issues from my local mechanic. He told me that They were only equipped to get a general code and not specific area. I believe one or more cylinders are misfiring. It has had Transmission replaced. Power steering pump cap came off. The truck may have a sensor issue not sure cause it will flash low oil pressure light. These are the reason I’m selling it so cheaply. Just don’t have the time or money I want to put into it because I have another truck.I will tell you I don’t know how much it will cost to make this truck a trustworthy daily driver. I don’t mind talking and negotiate on price, but I do have a price i will not go below.I will not give out my home address. I will get the truck to a local public place if you want to see the truck. We can meet at the riverside mall at Dick's sporting goods parking lot. However, I will trade it for a river boat, side by side.

Pictures:
truck for sale 1.jpg
truck 2.jpg
truck3.jpg
truck 4.jpg
truck 5.jpg
truck 6.jpg
truck 7.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom